Glittery Layers

Entry #1

Easter Shadowbox SVG

    I used an SVG and my Cricut Maker to create this 6 layer bunny scene. I initially made it for my brother & his family but since three of the four are boys I decided to keep this one for myself. I know boys can like glitter too but I didn't think it'd be appreciated there - because glitter gets everywhere. LOL 

    I was delighted to see the #ModSquadChallenge was 'Anything but a Card'. I've been meaning to get back to the MSC and I'm glad I had something to add. To finish this (just in case my 2 year old got ahold of it) - I covered it with a piece of acetate and then made a border that would wrap around to the back and hold all the layers in place & hopefully the glitter inside!

    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another try

Mod Squad Challenge

Rainbow Bridge