Cards Made in August

 

August FSC swap cards - Die cut, mixed up and pieced back together. Backgrounds were done with Distress Inks while on vacation. The die sets are from Tim Holtz's Alterations line.

 

Cards made for two I haven't met but feel like I know as a hopeful pick me up to their hectic lives - stamped with VersaFine Clair Nocturne. The stamp set used is More Big Time Sayings and were heat embossed and 3 thick. Gems I used are from Blingee Thingee on Etsy.


 

Saw my cousin for the first time in over 2 years and thought belatedly I should give him a good luck card since he was on his way back for his junior year in college. I was able to get this out in an afternoon - normally I way overthink things. The background was one I did blues/greens of Shimmering Bliss some time ago and saved. The embossing folder I used is from WRMK's Revolution Collection


This was another Shimmering Bliss background that I used in yellows and orange. The embossing folder I used was Stargazer. I used Gold for the thank you. The 'Thank You' stamp was a freebie I received from KSS. I used the stamp set Build a Sentiment - On Sale! for the heat embossed You're so Awesome. I ended up adding just a smidge of bling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another try

Mod Squad Challenge

Rainbow Bridge